Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Product Review - imPress Instant Manicure from Broadway

At Escapist Expo, as I mentioned before, I wore a Hipster Black Widow costume.  Usually, I forget to do my nails before a con because acrylic nails usually get in my way while I sew and work on projects.  Thus, I decided just for that last little finishing touch, the best way to go would be press on nails.  However, with as horrible a track record with nail polish as I have, I have been nervous to try them previously, fearing that I might end up glue nails on my face my mistake or something.

Now, I'm a big fan of packaging and presentation, so I've been drawn to Broadway's imPress Instant Manicure.  The cute little nail polish-style container is really adorable, and it can be reused to hold any extra nails you don't use in application.  I was pleasantly surprised by how simple it was to put these on, and being that I put them on at around 4am on Saturday, It was nice not have to deal with glue or any other complicated directions.

Here's my full review posted on Youtube:


It's certainly a product I would recommend.  It's great for cons, photo shoots, and quick costume changes.

If you want to watch the other videos, like, favorite, or subscribe to my Youtube channel, you go to the Official Snow Bunny Studios channel or you can view the video itself.

No comments:

Post a Comment