Friday, October 30, 2009

Busy Little Bee - PreCon Prep and Job Possibilities

Things have been a bit on the crazy side around here! I've had a lot to get done and not a lot of time to do it in. Last Friday, October 30th, I passed the last of my bartending certification exams and am now a full fledged Mixologist!



Meanwhile, looking through job postings, I also have a bit of volunteer work I'm doing with some friends of mine this weekend at NekoCon. I'll be a American Guest Liaison making sure the two guests I'm looking after get to their panels and have everything they need to be at their best.


I'm a little sad that the damage to my car didn't get fixed yet, but what can you do when people don't return your calls? Well, it's the first thing I'll take care of when I get back aside from looking forward to starting a new job.

No comments:

Post a Comment