Hello, I'm K. D. Thompson and the owner and creative mind behind Snow Bunny Studios located in Greensboro, NC. I have over 10 years of cosplaying and costume making experience and have been doing custom commission work off and on for 8 years. Snow Bunny Studios opened officially for business in 2009.
My passion has always been helping a cosplayer to create the perfect recreation of a particular character - whether it's anime, video games, manga, film, books, comics, and beyond. This is the same level of perfectionism, quality, and attention to detail I apply to my own personal cosplay. Knowing that I was able to help you to bring your favorite characters to life is one of my greatest rewards and why I continue to work as hard as I can for my clients.
While I specialize in meticulously created, complete costumes, if you need single pieces, that can be crafted as well. Over the years, wigs have been one of the most popular items requested from Snow Bunny Studios. Whether its hair falls, pony tails, or full wigs, I will do my very best to work with you and create exactly what it is you are looking for. No matter what your need, if you are curious about a particular project, Email me for a quote ( firstname.lastname@example.org ).
When you are seriously considering a commission, or even a quote, please send a few things in your request:
Please supply clear information and follow all instructions given. If you do not, your request will be ignored or you may be asked to resubmit your inquiry.
You can either fill out a Commissions Inquiry Form
Or, you can email me with the information below:
- Your name:
- Attach/link reference images from several angles (minimum front, back, side, & 3/4 view at large sizes - No google/yahoo/etc. image search links, No Fan Art, and No Cosplay or Store Photos. No Youtube links - screen cap what you wish to show me):
- Name of character and series:
- Due Date:
- Your Budget:
- Basic Measurements (Bust/Chest, Waist, Hips, & Height):
- Other information about the costume/wig/etc. you'd like to include:
Please allow a minimum of 6 months depending on the complexity of the costume or pieces you wish to be completed.
You should build in about a week or two into the due date for delivery. This way, if there is a delay in the post, it will arrive well in time for the convention or event you wish to wear it to.
Payment & Shipping
Pricing can vary greatly from commission to commission. This depends on the level of detail and materials chosen by the particular client. Whether you have thousands of dollars or a couple hundred as a budget - I am flexible and very willing to work within a price point or set up payment plans to meet your individual needs.
I only accept payment through PayPal. The final quote is based on the amount of time required to complete the project, the amount of skill/difficulty involved, and the materials needed to complete the project. An estimate of shipping cost will be included in this quote as well.
- A minimum of half (1/2) the amount due for the commission is due up front at the sighing of the contract.
- Another quarter (1/4) of the final total is due one month before completion of the product.
- The final balance due (If you have been making minimum payments then 1/4 or less if you have paid more), is due 2 weeks before the item is due to ship. Please note: The item will not ship until this final payment is made.
Shipping will be done through the USPS. If the client wishes for rush shipping, which is not the default shipping I use, those costs will be covered by the client.
For updates on current projects visit...
Facebook Fanpage: http://www.facebook.com/SnowBunnyStudios