Monday, October 12, 2009

Under the Weather; Thankfully I Bought my Umbrella

Those of you that were used to the frequent uploads of art while I was working on the TF2 paper children might be wondering why the sudden stop? Well, I have to beg your apology then. First, the excitement and hectic schedule of the Professional Bartending Institute left me no time to do anything but eat, sleep, and breathe bartending. Sadly, in my breathing bartending, I learned not too long ago that my professor, thanks to some previous students, had come down with a serious cold and caught it myself.

Having not moved far beyond the family couch and when I try only managing to make my condition worse, not much beyond coughing, sneezing and nibbling on the occasional piece of bread when my tummy and I are friends seems to be all I've been able to do. My mom also says whatever crud is in my chest is loosening up and she can hear it in my coughing. I figure it's pretty much impossible to miss with all the coughing I've been doing for the past week or so.

Not much to speak up art wise save for the occasional half finished doodle. I'll keep resting up, and I've had a few ideas for pictures I'd like to do in pastel (which I haven't worked with in years) and colored pencil. Plus, in all this time I've been sitting here, I'm finally catching up all the comics I've been meaning to read. I'm a little sad I haven't gotten a chance to pick up Captain America: Reborn #4 yet. Hopefully I my mom can pick it up for me tomorrow.

My mother and I are slowly but surely getting through everything to put in its proper place. I'm so looking forward to finally having my office and studio back up and functioning properly. There's a lot of old art I don't want any more, but I don't want to get rid of it either.

Also, tonight on History Channel they're talking about Thor on Clash of the Gods. I'm looking forward to 11pm EST.

No comments:

Post a Comment